no rules...no politics...just ridin'

Weekly Email Updates Now Available

You may have noticed I have included a new tool to the left of this post under the heading of "Subscribe...." - it is an email newsletter tool from Zookoda and it allows anyone to subscribe to my blog by email. It will generate a shortened version of every new post and email this out to each subscriber on a regular basis. I have scheduled for this tool to send all new posts every week to anyone that subscribes. You can personalise the emails that are sent and customise a fair amount of its functionality.

This tool will allow my regular visitors to subscribe and still receive info at least once a week from Cruising Down Under. I would encourage all of my regular visitors to first up subscribe to my newsletter and all fellow bloggers set this up on their own sites so that I don't miss any of what you have been up to!!

Check it out at http://www.zookoda.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home