no rules...no politics...just ridin'

Gold Coast Bike Week

Click here to check out the Gold Coast Bike Week website
Fark time flies - can't believe that it's 12 months since the last one!! Looking forward to checking out all the bikes and the associated bling-bling!! And can't forget those scantly clad babes that make us old codgers feel so . . . well. . . . make us feel SO bloody old!!

Don't think I could have timed my intimate meeting with the road much better - just so happens I need some more shiny bits to cover the road rash on the X, and there are plenty of vendors offering their wares. I'm sure I'll find what I'm after.

We are planning to do the Memorial Ride on Saturday which starts at 9am at Mt Cootha in Brisbane and ends up at the Carrara Sports Complex down on the coast where it's all happening. Also thinking about heading down to Cavill Ave on Thursday night to check out the Ride In Show & Shine but will wait and see on how the weather turns out.

So if your local come and join in, otherwise I will post as much as I can of what I see so make sure you come back and check it out!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Biker Betty said...

Have fun and may you find lots of shiny bling bling, lol. Look forward to hearing about it.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home