no rules...no politics...just ridin'

Happy New Year

I have been without my 2 wheeled baby for just over a week now - gee I miss her!!

I am currently on holidays with my younger daughter Cass down in Adelaide visiting my family and haven't ridden for 8 days (counting the seconds). Cass and I were originally planning on riding the 2200kms down here to visit, but her mother didn't like that idea, so we ended up flying.

We arrived half way through Christmas Day and so got to spend a bit of the day with my sister, her family and my mum. I have also been able to catch up with a lot of my mates whom I haven't seen for yonks - it's been good. Anyway, we are heading up to Wilpena Pound in the Flinders Ranges for a couple of days next week - I have not been up there for years and am looking forward to showing Cass some real Aussie outback, although we will be staying at Rawnsley Park Station which is not exactly roughing it.

Once we return, I will hopefully catch up with one of the VTX guys, Polly, who lives not far from my sister, so I may get a bit of a ride before heading home!!

I hope all of you have a great New Year's and I look forward to sharing 2007 with you all either by riding with you or blogging about it for you to read.

Cheers and safe riding!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Biker Betty said...

Have a great trip. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Betty :)

5:47 PM  
Blogger Kathleen Jennette said...

Hope you had a great New Year and can get on your ride soon. I love the look of your site now too and look forward to more adventures to read about this year and pics to view them by!
Happy New Year to You!

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home