no rules...no politics...just ridin'

Some Real Action From The Road...

Well I've been playing around with my new camera for the past few days trying to determine the best place to mount it. After much stuffing around I have decided that on the bars is the best place, mainly because I wanted to include the lean angles in the shot. I had previously trialed my helmet and the headlight as mounts.

The video below is part of my run into work this morning - I decided to add music to it as the recorded audio is pretty crappy. Overall, I'm happy with the picture - it's not TV quality by any means, but I didn't want to have to part with huge wads of cash.

Let me know what you think!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Jennette said...

Hey There! I just got in from Vegas and So. Cal. a lot happened (not so good--my dog is no longer with us on the planet:(....... but, I was glad to see a video finally of the camcorder! I love. For being self contained it takes great pics. Its strange to see the riding on the left lane. Can't wait to see more from down under!

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home