no rules...no politics...just ridin'

Goldwing Retriever

I saw these pix on a forum that I regularly visit and initially thought that this was of Japanese origin, but after searching I found that this bike-with-appendage actually originated in Sweden.

The company that manufactures the rear trailer and then fits it to a Honda Goldwing is called Coming Through. Further details including a movie of how it works can be found on their website here.

It really is a great idea and good on them for coming up with it - I'm also happy that someone has finally found a use for the Goldwing!!!!




Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That make me spurt coffee outta my nose!

Good thing it wasn't Bourbon.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Motorcycle Paradise said...

I love Japan.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home