no rules...no politics...just ridin'

Ride Free Guido


I read with sadness about the passing of a bloke whom I had dealt with a bit - Guido, a larger than life character from Pro Honda died at Mount Cotton on the weekend doing what he loved, riding his Fireblade.

On reading some of the forums that I visit, the guy was very well respected amongst the biking community. I first met Guido as the salesman who sold me my Shadow and then my VTX at Pro Honda back in 2003/4 - every visit that I made to the store thereafter would always mean a chat with him or if not, you could hear him somewhere in the shop. He was one of those guys that stood out and made a lasting impression on all that he dealt with.

Condolences to his family and friends - remember your loved ones and ride safe.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very sad for your loss and to the loss of the biker community who knew him. He seemed well loved. Our lives are so short and it was good to hear he was a spirit who enjoyed life's gifts fully.
RIP Guido

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i knew guido for a couple of years after he sold me a bike in 05, since then every time i called in to the shop to say g,day, guido would always remember me and was like a freind. i recomended many others to go and see him for their next bike. i guess he was just one of those special people we have the honor and privilage of meeting in our lives. i pray for guido and his family. r.i.p mate. Stuart Brown

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to all for your comments and condolences. I am David " Guido's" cousin and know that he would have looked down last Monday and have been happy with all the friends and family who attened. He had a way of making you feel like the most important person in the world.

I'll miss those big bear hugs ...

RIP Couz

Love Aggie

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am a very good friend of guido's and i feel so privileged to have met him and spent what should have been alot longer time in my life with him. i went on the guard of honour ride to his funeral down in stanthorpe. my condolences go to his family, especially his son and mum. you will be sadly missed mate. i think of you every day xoxo

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home