no rules...no politics...just ridin'

35 Days...

Here I am late on a Thursday night sitting in my apartment in Almaty watching videos of my rides - bloody hell I miss my bike! I need to ride, I really need to ride. This is the longest I have gone without riding since I started it all more than three years back - I REALLY miss my bike. I honestly don't know how you guys living in areas where you can't ride during winter actually do it!!

Anyway.....35 days.....and counting......

A pic of the crew to remind me of home

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger redlegsrides said...

my longest non-riding spell was last winter during the back to back to back blizzards that hit denver and me without a snow blower. 38 days it was. the horror!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Beaker said...

I would find that very hard Charlie - one thing that I have noticed in the cold over here in Kazakhstan is the amount of ice around on some sections of the road. Scary for a biker, but I am yet to even see a motrobike on the road here.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home