no rules...no politics...just ridin'

Invited so..... thought I'd drop in and say G'day......

Hi all, thought I'd say a quick hello........ Beaker asked if I would like to put some stuff up here, which I wil do as soon as I sort myself out..... LoL.
Lets just say I'm a 'mature aged' rider living on the Mid Nth Coast of NSW who enjoys getting out and about on my beast.....

I ride a GSX1400 'Black' that plays well with others while enjoying 'hunting' sportsbikes in the twisties ha,ha...........the 14 is a doddle to tour on being as docile as you wish while giving you a nice kick in the backside if you want to twist the wrist.......... Luv it!!

My backyard is country NSW with a brilliant biking road a mere 30 minutes away, The Oxley'.... where riders from far and wide come to play hard on 45k's of tight corners that open up onto fast corners and flats across the plateau to Walcha in the west.......

Anyways, enuff about me....... shall endeavour to put some rides up in due course.

Cheers, Rogues

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Hi Rogues, Welcome to blogging and Cruisin Down Under. Looking forward to reading about your rides. Cheers Donna

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Arline said...

Hey Rogues...
We'll waiting for more stuff from you...cheers

6:45 PM  
Anonymous msc dissertation examples said...

Appropriate a great way of Being Introduced to this topic Invited so..... thought I'd drop in and say G'day...... material. It was great catching up is this? be grateful you gently for the conclusion,

9:08 PM  
Blogger Leather Collection said...

parcourir la collection complète de vestes de moto pour les femmes et les hommes à la Leather Collection. décorée de manière exquise combinant toute la classe vintage et la technologie moderne. la gamme emblématique en cuir pleine fleur, L’armure approuvée par ce fournit un environnement de conduite très confortable pour la piste, les tournées et la rue.
https://leathercollection.fr/veste-de-moto-en-cuir

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home