no rules...no politics...just ridin'

Another Suzuki - The Rat

I finally managed to pick up of my second Suzuki over the weekend, a shaft drive 1980 GS850 that I purchased off eBay for $700 whilst still in Kazakhstan. I bought it with the intention of having a cheap but reliable bike that I can do my daily commute on, as the GSX is really starting to clock up the miles. I plan to cut the rear off it and turn it into a single seater, with a rattle can paint job and just a few custom bits - nothing flash, just rat it.

I will post the results of any work that I do to it here, along with progress pics, so stay tuned!!





I like bits of all of the following GS's, so I am using these as examples on which to base mine...




Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Giest said...

Not so sure about the apes, but that second picture of the bobber style definitely suits the bike. That's just my opinion though.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Motorcycle Paradise said...

Will be interesting to see how it turns out.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home